The applicant should have working knowledge of the Separately Managed Accounts industry, as well as a strong interest in the financial markets.
o New account initial investments
o Monitoring cash and security activity in client accounts
o Liquidating accounts
o Managing tax harvesting requests
· Implement Portfolio Manager model requests across multiple equity strategies
· Undergraduate Degree
· 3-5 years work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Asset Management
· Fiserv APL experience
· Strong interest and understanding of the financial markets
· Strong analytical skills
· Detail and goal oriented
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.