- Research and resolve escalated mortgage related issues received from senior management,
regulatory agencies, and
our Legal Department. The issues are received through written correspondence, e-mail and by phone.
- Review loan servicing files, supporting documentation, and any other information that may
validate or invalidate the claims.
- Works with management throughout the Chase organization to coordinate steps in the resolution of
- Document all issues in WebEr and/or Workflow, MSP Fortracs, as well as other necessary servicing
- Develops and maintains key contacts and working relationships with various functional servicing
- Proactively seeks and maintains a working knowledge of select processes and current procedures of
other functional areas which are necessary to facilitate research and provide resolution.
- Obtain approval from all parties involved on recommended course of action.
- Maintain contact with support areas such as Legal/Compliance (Fair Lending/Regulatory).
- Communicate/negotiate response and Chase's position with the customer.
- Prepare self-authored written response, adhering to Chase's business letter-writing guidelines
and within RESPA guidelines.
- Follow-up with customer to ensure satisfaction.
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Proficient PC knowledge (Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines in a multi-tasking and multi-platform environment
- Detail oriented
- Extensive Analytical Skills
- Data Entry Skills
-Spanish Fluency a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.