Global Resiliency and Crisis Management (GRCM) provides governance, oversight and strategic direction to the firm and its stakeholders to anticipate, prepare, mitigate, respond and recover from business disruptions. The team’s goal is to ensure the firm can continue conducting business if confronted with a crisis, disaster or other business disrupting event.
The Resiliency Data Management System (RDMS) is a new firm-wide resiliency software platform developed for the purpose of facilitating all resiliency activities and data needs. Beginning in 2014, and extending over the next several years, RDMS will be deployed in a series of releases based around specific sets of functionality and capabilities focused on the primary activities of a resiliency program, including Business Impact Analysis, Business & Technology Recovery Planning, Testing & Validation, Crisis Management, Reporting & Governance, and mobile data access.
The Business Resiliency Manager will work as a part of the team of resources responsible for business oversight of Resiliency Technology, including RDMS, engaging closely with both GRCM and Line of Business stakeholders to understand and help drive requirements, improvements, and system capabilities for their respective programs.
The Resiliency Technology Manager will manage and assist in the coordination of the requirements identification, design and development of comprehensive and complex resiliency management solutions as a part of the overall RDMS platform through the various development lifecycle stages. This position requires a strong background in system design and software development as well as a high level of expertise in business process re-engineering and business modeling concepts. The ability to communicate effectively is critical, as you will work closely both with groups inside and outside of the broader technology team to coordinate line of business strategy development, business priorities, and program roadmap definitions. Analytical skills are also critical as you will be responsible for project level requirements analysis and design/testing review to ensure line of business goals are successfully met with technology solutions. You will also be responsible for advising business and technology partners of solution options, risks, and approaches.
As RDMS is a firm-wide Resiliency system, knowledge and practical experience of the various Resiliency domain (Business Impact Analysis, Recovery Plan development – BOTH business and technology, Resiliency Plan Testing and Validation, and Crisis Management / Response) activities is required.
· Develop of implementation strategies for complex multi-phase client solutions
· Deliver and Maintain requirements analysis, functional design, and platform documentation artifacts
· Develop and review Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Test Cases to understand the functional and technical requirements in order to test the application and verify those requirements are successfully met.
· Create detailed UAT plans and scripts and manage the UAT process.
· Act as a communication channel for ongoing program management status and issues, and setting business expectations
· Conduct regular client project meetings to ensure adherence to project plan and milestones, facilitate timely issue resolution related to the implementation and serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the client.
· Conduct scoping meetings with Clients, gather and document solution, installation, and deployment requirements with client to ensure systems are properly rolled out.
· Coordinate and manage internal parties to deliver the solution within the required timeframe for the client by providing regular verbal and written status updates to clients and business partners and by providing guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan and update key information and documentation in a timely manner
· Working with business and technology partners to develop and define strategic goals, roadmaps to achieve those goals, and success criteria to confirm goals have been met
· Working with business and technology partners to develop and define technology project scopes, requirements, and operational impacts (migrations, support, etc.)
· Working with technology teams to review technical designs and test plans/results to confirm that business and technology goals are met
· Working with technology teams to articulate roadmap progress and coordinate with lines of business to make business decisions regarding solution constraints or directionsGSIC
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.