About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families around the world. The Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services. J.P. Morgan was named Best Private Banking Services Overall in the U.S. for the fifth consecutive year by Euromoney in February 2014 and Best Global Wealth Manager by Euromoney in July 2014.
Account Maintenance Specialists are responsible for delivering all maintenance services that involve documentation and for engaging the participation of Marketers, product specialists and operations support teams, as needed. Account Maintenance Specialists are expected to have a working knowledge all of the technology and systems used to maintenance accounts. As our technology evolves, Specialists will be expected to quickly learn the new systems/databases in order to maintain optimal execution, tracking and control capabilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Pre-fill account documentation through request from bankers, product specialists, and/or client service associates
• Respond to inquiries related to documentation issues
• Track and communicate documentation status
• Review, validate and authorize documentation
• Complete maintenance via applicable system (Workstation, SDI Updates, etc)
• Adherence to Firm, Private Banking and documentation procedures
• Special projects as required
• Ability to develop strong relationships; gain the confidence of clients and integrated team as well as team members.
• Provide quality service on a day-to-day basis to clients, Product Specialists, and other internal colleagues throughout GWM Private Banking
• Strong understanding product range and operational processes.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to assist clients and Product Specialists to resolve issues and improve overall servicing.
• Strong knowledge of quality control techniques and the ability to analyze account documentation issues.
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to identify opportunities for service improvements and follow through to completion, involving Integrated team where necessary.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment and to utilize the tools which are currently available to service clients efficiently.
• Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations and ensure an optimal client experience.
• Ability to speak Spanish fluently
• At least 2 years experience in the Financial Services and/or Banking industry preferred; strong client/customer service aptitude required, in addition to documentation knowledge (forms and supporting entity documents).
• College degree or equivalent experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.