About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Global Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Mortgage Operations Training Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Structure curriculum, prepare training materials and deliver various training programs within Mortgage Operations for new hires and existing staff covering process/procedures, regulatory compliance, employee development and leadership development
- Partner with business partners, Credit Risk, Project Management Office, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Legal and Human Resources Departments to solicit feedback and obtain appropriate levels of approval for training materials and program content
- Conduct needs analysis with staff and management to identify areas for additional training opportunities.
- Develop and deliver content to improve quality scores, productivity and turn times with individual staff and departments
- Utilize internal Learning Management System to track all learning events, program completions and assessment scores for auditing purposes
- Work with business partners and Business Management Office to build assessments and web-based training modules focused on process and procedures and regulatory compliance
- Leverage existing JPMC and Private Banking training programs to customize content for Mortgage Operations teams when appropriate
- Prior experience with instructional design, technical writing and policy/procedures publishing preferred
- Other duties as assigned by manager and management team