• Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
• Background in corporate responsibility, philanthropy, nonprofits, marketing and/or public policy
• Interest in financial capability, community development, workforce readiness, community development
• Basic understanding of the community development needs of low to moderate income communities and economically vulnerable populations
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong project management, reporting, and record keeping skills
• Willingness to learn
• Experience with graphic design and/or desktop publishing desired but not required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.