This is a specialist position within the Funds Transfer Department of Mortgage Banking for Auto/HE Funding. Hours will be 8:30-5:30pm Mon-Fri. The Primary Function of this Department is to provide funding and funding support through processing incoming requests from branches and booking departments for Auto and Home Equity Loans. This team is also required to perform various Research tasks such as answering and resolving funding questions. This is a goal driven function where the benchmarks are set to specific productivity and quality levels. Non-exempt members of this team will be performance rated based on how well they have achieved their goals.
· 3+ years Auto/ Home Equity or Mortgage operations experience preferred.
· College Diploma or equivalent work experience
· 1 to 3 years of strong data entry and research experience
· RCO, LoanFast, SAP and VLS experience preferred but not required
· Experience in responding to escalated e-mails, quality control and auditing,
· Ability to work independently making appropriate decisions and escalate when needed.
· Must have an understanding of Auto and Home Equity loans.
· Excellent time management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Above average PC skills with a strong proficiency in MS Excel
· Basic accounting and money movement knowledge
· Banking experience within Mortgage banking preferred not required
· Strong analytical/ problem solving experience with the ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues while working in everyday situation.
· Ability to maintain flexibility and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
· Ability to meet deadlines, work as a back-up when needed, demonstrate ability to resolve and research service related issues.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external partners.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.