About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB – Product Manager – Vice President – Treasury Services – NY
Escrow Services is a business unit within the Treasury Services division of J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). Escrow holds institutional client assets in safekeeping and delivers those assets once certain pre-agreed conditions have been fulfilled. Escrow is used to mitigate risk in institutional transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, bond issuances, and litigation settlements. This position will serve as the business lead and technical project manager for all Escrow technology-related development, and will report into the North America Product Management executive.
• Serve as business lead for strategy, delivery, and coordination of Escrow technology-related development (in-flight and new)
• Work with Escrow business and technology team to drive project initiation, scoping, and planning
• Research user needs and expectations for large, complex feature requirements; facilitate meetings with end users to brainstorm ideas and gather requirements
• Define the business case for complex feature requirements
• Write user stories and business requirements
• Provide feedback to Technology on initial builds, and coordinate User Acceptance Testing with broader Escrow business
• Help define and influence the long-term product roadmap; research emerging business needs and market and competitive conditions as they relate to potential new product offerings
• Serve as day-to-day Product expert and resource for Technology team
• Serve as training resource during rollout of applications to Sales and Client Service staff
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.