5-7+ years of Desktop Support experience within a busy, high volume call environment.
•Experience performing remote support.
•Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory (group memberships, shared drives access, policies, etc.) and Microsoft desktop applications.
•Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
•Work with global peers and technicians to ensure a smooth running of the daily process and have a good knowledge of the applications they are required to support.
•Maintain technical knowledge to keep up with rapid changes in technology.
•Take a proactive approach to clients requirements and identify recurring problems.
•Working knowledge of ticketing systems an advantage.
•Adhere to current policies and procedures.
•Meet and exceed metric requirements.
•Proactively monitor owned ticket volumes and maintain best practice.
Proven track record in a desktop technical support environment
- Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)
- Excellent inter-personal and liaison skills
- Comfortable in dealing with clients over the phone and 1 to 1, especially in critical situations
- Clear and precise requests updated and feedback passed to team
- Strong problem solving ability
- Is understanding of and sympathetic to client requirements
- Appreciates the potential business and technological impacts of issues
- PDA implementation and troubleshooting
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.