· Responsible for data analysis and standardization of processes for GRA with a focus on Finance Initiatives inclusive of YARDI Implementation and Global Treasury Management Systems.
· Facilitate meeting to gather business requirements, documentation on analysis, and overall project management
· Solve complex issues from analysis, design, coding, testing to implementation.
· Deliver quality programs according to project schedule and participate in all phases of QA testing
· Providing user/technical support, participating in the Incident and Problem Management processes for root cause analysis, remediation, resolution and reporting
Must have experience in the Real Estate industry
· Must have Treasury Management System Experience (TMS)
· Must have YARDI Experience
· A consulting background is a plus but not required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.