rev2 About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morganâ€™s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worldâ€™s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Job Title: Transaction Processing Administrator Location: Bangalore
Department: Transfer Agency Dealing â€“ Placing Deals and Transfers
The Dealing Team is responsible for executing all deals placed by individual and corporate shareholders this involves Subscriptions, Redemption, Switches and Transfers.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
ï‚§ Objective: Briefly state the principal objective(s) of the position.
The principle objective of the position ensures that all requests for Subscriptions, Redemptions, Switches and Transfers requested by shareholders are accurately and in a timely manner
ï‚§ Duties and Responsibilities: In order of importance, briefly describe the jobâ€™s major responsibilities.
- Ensure escalation of NIGO (Not in Good order) cases to the manager and oversight team on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all deals are reconciled on T for full population control.
- All instructions must be processed per the TA Dealing procedures thus complying with all checks and controls in place to satisfy any internal or external audit reviews.
- Show a high level of accuracy when processing and checking items.
- Communicate effectively with other departments and managers.
- Support the Transfer Agency Dealing Manager and assist on ad hoc processing when required.
- Must have a flexible approach and be a strong team player
- This role is volume dependant and therefore the flexibility and knowledge to work on different topics is essential.
- Be innovative and suggest improvements to the departmentâ€™s processes and procedures
Area of Technical Knowledge /
Relevant Experience Minimum Experience
Knowledge in Transfer Agency processing and some general industry knowledge Preferably at least 2 years strong TA or registrations knowledge.
Good TA knowledge – previous Registrations/Dealing experience a definite advantage.
Knowledge of GTA/GFAS/AWD
Attention to details
Good interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to work under pressure in a volume driven environment
Overall Experience in Years 2+ years
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.