About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morganâ€™s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worldâ€™s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Operations – Trustee Administration Support Team – Team Member/Senior Team Member (406/404)
The Global Fund Services ("GFS") group serves the worldwide securities needs of asset managers, pension funds and central banks. GFS is made up of six product companies; Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Trust & Fiduciary, Investment Operations, Investment Analytics and Global Derivatives Services. Our businesses operate throughout the world, but with primary locations in the UK, United States, Luxembourg, Ireland, South Africa and Australia.
This role is part of a Trust & Fiduciary administration services, which is responsible for the delivery of end to end Operation processing cycle for specific Asset verification requirements as per UCITS V regulations
These activities are undertaken on behalf of 13 T&F European locations.
The team work to stringent deadlines; intra-day, end of day, weekly, monthly as determined by the task and the SLA in place with each individual European location. Failure to meet deadlines or SLA requirements may result in reputational, financial or Regulatory sanction and consequently effective workflow management is crucial.
Requirements are subject to ongoing change as new Regulatory and Client demands come on stream.
The UK T&F Operations Hub provides operational services to exacting service level agreements in order that the T&F locations are able to meet their Fiduciary and Regulatory responsibilities.
The team has direct interaction with internal Clients (Trustees) in order to both raise and resolve any escalations.
• Managing data collation received from varying sources in differing formats
• Data reformat and manipulation enabling identification of exceptions
• Exception reporting to 13 T&F European locations
• Control and population management
• Developing a keen understanding of the unique business needs, securing a strong understanding of the processes
• Gaining understanding of ongoing regulatory changes
Key Skills and Experience:
• Able to demonstrate operations knowledge within financial services
• The jobholder will be highly organized, prioritizing work flow to execute and deliver to agreed deadlines, and will be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
• The jobholder will need to be flexible and able to deal with the ongoing changing needs of the Business in a positive way; they will be creative, decisive, a good communicator, organised and able to deliver timely, accurate, high quality work in challenging situations and with competing demands.
• The jobholder will need to be flexible and able to deal with the ongoing changing needs of the Business in a positive way; they will be creative, decisive, a good communicator, organized and able to deliver timely, accurate, high quality work in challenging situations and with competing demands.
• The job holder will be required to manage workload and deliveries within a team structure to ensure deadlines are met in conjunction with carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Able to give examples of strong time-management skills
• Continuous process improvement adhering to technical innovation and market requirements
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• MS Office, Project and Visio skills essential
• University degree essential (Finance / Management advantageous)
• Academic Certification in Business Studies advantageous
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.