JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm’s retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philamlife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Vendor Performance Manager (VPM) will be responsible for representing JP Morgan Chase & Co. with one of our vendor relationships for Credit Card Collections located in Clark, Pampanga. The VPM will be conducting analysis and evaluation of business results, including financial, customer, quality, and controls metrics. Responsibilities include accessing, analyzing, communicating and providing recommendations to senior management pertaining to process risk in the context of financial, operational, regulatory and reputation.
· Partner with vendors to manage performance by regular monitoring of key performance & people metrics, staffing & workload adjustments, and adherence to policy & procedures. This includes reviewing performance action plans, and providing feedback pertaining to process improvement opportunities
· Interact with vendors and business managers across multiple sites to enhance business results and customers experience
· Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly updates in scheduled meetings to business leadership
· Identify internal process opportunities and develop strategic plans to develop and implement solutions
· Utilize knowledge of business to level set the issues and escalate as appropriate to the business managers
· Support &/or lead enterprise-wide strategies to improve business results
· Partner with the vendor to manage risk and control activities, and continuously monitor compliance to regulatory requirements as applicable
· Perform testing and assessments of vendor financial, operations, quality, and risk trends
· Four-year college degree or equivalent experience - degree in Finance, Business Management, or Operations Management preferred
· Five years of experience in Vendor Management, preferably in a financial account
· Experience in retail collections operations is preferred
· Strong communication skills, including the ability to prepare concise summaries of complex topics
· Proven track record of driving performance and working with cross functional teams Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Ability to summarize facts, variables, alternatives, and potential outcomes to assist decisions-making
· Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success in managing complex operational functions for world class performance
· Proficient in setting strategic direction and execution. Proven ability to deliver business results and demonstrate continuous improvement. Experienced at implementing positive change across multiple functional groups, and implementing innovative solutions as appropriate
· Strong project management capabilities
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, Power Point, etc). Experience with data mining using SAS or SQL a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.