Description - PWM Business Analysis and Reporting Analyst
Job Description: Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under Consumer and Community Banking Operations, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury, asset wealth management and credit card customers. The PWM (Payment Workflow Management) group within CTO has needs in Data Mining, Analysis and Reporting functions primarily focused towards measuring, reporting and improving their business performance and client profitability through data analysis and process improvement initiatives. This analyst will support in the following:
· Identify areas of opportunity through rigorous analysis of key performance metrics/indicators for each unit of Operations
· Perform data analysis by mining information from various data sources and construction of that data into meaningful, actionable information
· Develop reports and structure presentations to present key messages to senior management
· Develop streamlined reporting and automated scorecards from various systems, including the Enterprise Data Warehouse
· Analyze large pools of data to discover trends, patterns, correlations that will assist managers in making better business decisions
· Engage with metric owners from each business unit to identify key causes behind data trends/irregularities
· Identify and analyze data necessary to support periodic reporting and business cases
· Create and maintain recurring reports for the management team and business unit level managers of Operations
· Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report creation
· Build presentations to summarize and present key messages to management
· Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, statistics, or related field
· Minimum 3-6 years experience in data mining or business intelligence
· Experience with data mining/gathering/reporting and manipulation
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Access, Word, Power Point
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong listening, presentation, communication and influencing skills
· Experience in SAS, BRIO Intelligence, Business Objects, SPSS or any other statistical software package
· Experience with building real-time reporting dashboards
· Statistical analysis background
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.