About JPMorgan Worldwide Asset Services
JPMorgan Worldwide Asset Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., is a global industry leader with $15.2 trillion in assets under custody. JPMorgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 90 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Functional Dept Description: WSS Asset Servicing
The WSS Asset Servicing Department in India consists of 100+ staff and is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of in excess of 80 different corporate event types in over 90 markets, globally. The department is responsible for the completions of corporate actions, paying income entitlements & Tax reclaims.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day operations for transaction processing for the Asset servicing team. Incumbent should possess knowledge on working of capital market. He should have the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines. Can effectively work in teams. He should be able to liaise with internal clients, client service teams & relationship managers.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Accuracy in processing in line with Standard Operating Procedures with no errors.
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification.
- Respond to routine queries/complaints
- Be audit focused in all BAU activities.
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs.
- Navigate systems quickly and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points.
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and within productivity processing and quality standards.
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality.
- Communicate with supervisor on problematic transactions or exceptions.
Team members should have/demonstrate the following qualification/skills and attributes:
- Commerce graduates with good academic record.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure & deadline driven environment
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be very detailed oriented and analytical
- Analytical with ability to quickly assess situations and resolve complex issues