About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, Liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
The Associate Sales Person will also be responsible for developing & cultivating, under the guidance of the regional sales team leader:
• New relationships with under covered/ under penetrated law firms
• Maintaining/growing relationships with existing regional law firms
• Covering the internal commercial bankers in certain markets
This position will also entail evaluating transactions, presenting to various management committees, performing deal due diligence /KYC (e.g., performing the required background checks and obtaining all of the proper documentation in order to determine if a prospective clients meets JPM standards)
• Responsible for marketing Escrow Services to new prospects and existing clients
• Manage client facing tasks in the region from sales planning, prospecting sales calls, delivering presentations, product-specific training, ongoing client management
• Deliver agreed sales targets for the region by acting in close coordination with the regional Escrow team as well as the local Treasury Services, Commercial Bank, Corporate Bank and Investment Bank businesses.
• Conduct ongoing product training to assigned internal teams.
• Negotiate fees, terms and conditions on escrow deals in conjunction with the regional client service and product management teams
• Manage front end aspects of client and deal due diligence including elements of the KYC and Client On-boarding requirements, and CRM system updates
• Liaise with clients and colleagues globally to develop and sell cross-border solutions, targeting outgoing deals
• Act as one
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.