About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management, trade services (including commercial and standby LCs) and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a member of the Corporate Banking Client Experience team, your goal will be to assist the Global Corporate Bankers in relationship management activities focused on their portfolio of clients by providing consistent, high quality client service and support. Relationship Managers will gain exposure to Transaction Banking, Markets and product originations. The position will evolve to increased responsibility if warranted.
Assist the Corporate Banking industry team with daily management of client relationships, including but not limited to:
• Act as a liaison with the client, client team, credit and other business partners
• Responsible for ensuring assigned client portfolio is kept current with all aspects of firm required Know Your Customer “KYC” due diligence, Anti-Money Laundering compliance and Media screening
• Partner with the Wholesale Client On-boarding “WCOB” teams to assess documentation requirements for new client legal entity on-boarding and new business implementation
• Coordinate with subsidiary bankers and product sales in region to meet local or product specific KYC and AML related inquiries and provide transaction support
• Coordinate with account operations on account maintenance issues
• Ensure products and services are implemented in accordance to client expectations
• Support adhoc requests from clients, interacting with respective Product Areas
• Monitor credit allocation throughout the relationship
• Work with client and product partners in obtaining all necessary support documentation for issuance and amendments to LCs and ensure pricing is in line with standards
• Visit clients with Corporate Bankers when appropriate
• Other responsibilities can be assigned
• Strong Commercial Banking background with experience navigating complex global organizations
• Proven ability to build and develop relationships. Strong internal network will be critical to success
• Highly self-motivated to work independently and on broad based teams that cross Lines of Business
• Broad financial services product knowledge across Trade Products (including Commercial and Standby LC's), Syndicated and Bilateral loans is preferable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superb attention to detail and time management skills
• Comfortable working in an environment that is evolving and subject to change
• Understanding of Compliance and KYC processes
• Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) - Certified Treasury Professional Designation (a plus)
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.