Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management Application Operations and Monitoring team
manages CCB standard monitoring toolset to provide near real time customer experience feedback and application
health, develop a production management engagement solution that uses business rules driven intelligent routing,
collaboration capabilities and integration to critical knowledge objects. Automate, correlate and simplify to streamline
engagement, reduce MTTR and eliminate noise.
The primary responsibilities of the Monitoring Lifecycle Team
within the CCB Command Center will be related to the following:
- Desire to become a SME on all CCB Monitoring Tools including CA APM (Wily), Splunk, Dynatrace, ITM
- Leverage Tool expertise to perform targeted triage during major P1 incidents.
- Drive Technical Bridges with information from monitoring tools
- Drive gap analysis and Service Improvement for monitoring related incidents. Ho
- Primary contact point for Senior Monitoring Triage Team and related support activities.
- Act as the liaison between the L1 and Incidents Managers for major P1 issues
- Ability to build strong relationships within a large organization - effecting change and communicating clearly
- Ability to drive and craft senior level reporting and metrics
- Desire to drive change and deliver creative solutions
- Understanding goals beyond that of technology, and an ability to integrate with business processes
- A team player with a desire to assist in all areas of Command Center
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and work hard
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing demands
Monitoring Lifecycle Management Functions
•Streamlined onboarding process using an efficient assembly line approach to quickly onboarding new applications to the
tools and monitoring team
•Alert remediation and continuous improvement using alerting clustering, top talkers and best in breed practices
•Create operational automation across the CCB app suite
•Complete monitoring analysis on any issues that are detected by customers or have elongated detect interval. Apply
those lessons learned across CCB.
•Automate, Automate and Automate again
•Remove the noise so Production Management can see what’s important
•Identify relationships and cluster data
- 3-4 year minimum experience with Splunk and 2+ year experience in large scale enterprise Splunk deployment OR
- 1 - year experience in developing Splunk applications Or EDGE Appboard/EnPortal
- Customer facing experience, preferable from technical support roles and/or professional services
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- 5 + years of relevant Information Technology experience .
- Strong knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to help facilitate and interact during large conference
- Experience in working with cross line of business teams, Outside Service Providers and Partner Organizations
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Ability to be proactive with a strong bias for action, naturally inquisitive, and bias for continuous improvement of
practices / process
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Previous work for a large financial firm a plus
Strong understanding of modern DevOps methodologies and tools such as Ansible, Salt, Git, Phabricator, Jenkins and
JIRA Working knowledge in one or more of the following programming languages, C/C++/Objective C, Java, Python,
analysis Communicate clearly to technical and business audiences Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, and
able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines and milestones Self-motivated, learn quickly and deliver results
with minimal supervision Quickly understand and interpret customer problem and navigate through complex organizations
Represent the group in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.