This position is for Software Developer for Securities products group, part of the Investment Bank at our Mumbai Office.
We are looking for a full-time employee to join the Analytics Platform team to develop a highly available, large scale software spanning multiple tiers and
technologies. In addition to core analytics, we provide reference data and
market data in support of securitized products. We process millions of
computations daily, distributed over a large compute farm.
This is a hands-on technical role and the candidate should be comfortable with fast pace high pressure front office environment, self motivated.
- Work with a global team of developers to enhance the various applications
- Debug, optimize and improve the application across the stack
- Help with support of the application and coordinating with business and technology partners
- Contribute to the Cybersecurity and sustained resiliency company efforts
- Solid object oriented design and hands on capability
- 2+ years of solid core Java. Python or C++ knowledge/experience
- Multi-threaded development
Experience in any of:
- Web development
- JMS technologies (ex: TIBCO, Qpid, Kafka)
- In-Memory Data Grid (ex: GemFire, Hazelcast, Ehcache, Coherence)
- Distributed Computing (ex: Symphony Platform, DataSynapse, Apache Spark)
- Scala, Python and Shell Scripting
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.