Key primary responsibility
The UAT Tester will perform limited scope user acceptance testing and end to end user acceptance tests. Tester will develop test scenarios and test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality is as expected.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC Chase, and Six Sigma/CMM standards.
· Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy/plan.
· Create required UAT artifacts (i.e. test plan, milestones, trace matrix, defect & execution report, final test report) aligned with the CSo UAT methodology.
· Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
· Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
· Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
· Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
· Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
· Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
· Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
· Document test procedures and findings.
· Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
· Create final test report.
· Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
· Perform the tests in both the UAT and/or contingency/backup environments.
· Minimum of 3+ years Quality Assurance/UAT Testing experience required.
· Minimum of 3+ years experience creating test plans, test scenarios and test scripts required.
· Minimum of 3+ years experience with ALM or Quality Center and all of it’s functionality
· Bachelors degree, master's preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication.
· Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, creating required testing artifacts, and writing test cases. Experience creating detailed test scenarios, test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients.
· Strong experience with Microsoft products.
· Experience with automation tools such as QTP, Winrunner, etc
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.