· Must have excellent if not good attendance record
· Must practice and promote JPMC's operating principles
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Highly motivated, self starter who can complete functions with little supervision
· Strong organization/time management skills and ability to prioritize
· Ability to function well in a high volume environment and multi task
· Adapts well to change and is a team-player, has the ability to achieve both individual and group goals
· Must have good communication skills and telephone etiquette with a strong customer service focus.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.