Global Technology Infrastructure – Service Operations
GTI provides infrastructure services to JP Morgan Chase & CO that is designed to meet current and anticipated business needs.
GTI – Service Operations are a global team which comprises of Distributed Server Services, Global Storage Technologies, product management, and middleware & messaging. Team is responsible for managing the firm's global storage portfolio, selected application services, database and server portfolio of 100K+ servers globally.
The GTI-SO Core Server Support team is a part of GTI Service Operations and the team is in-charge of providing Level 2, Hygiene and patching support for the portfolio of servers under the support purview.
We are looking to extend our GTI-SO Core Server Support team in response to a significant increase in the supported inventory baseline, and we welcome applications from experienced Risk and Controls Managers.
Number of Years of Experience 15 -18
1. Should possess strong domain knowledge.
2. Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and constantly changing priorities.
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to develop strong client relationships and maintain them.
5. Ability to work under pressure.
1. Will be part of 6-8 members of Global Service team.
2. Setting a clear vision for success and working towards it.
3. Manage the team that is responsible for Server related Risk and Controls and represent Core Server Support team in audit, regulatory and other meetings.
4. Interface for risk issues with SO Central Risk and controls team & Corporate Technology & Risk (CT&R), Audit, GTI tower leads and LOBs in region
5. Establish relationships with regional GTI / SO / LOB / Audit and Corporate Risk management to provide regular visibility through standardized reporting and direct engagement
6. Develop team’s capability to take up more challenging projects/tasks.
7. Performance Management, mentoring and coaching the team.
1. 10-12 year of expertise in the risk & controls environment including risk identification, control evaluation, testing, sampling methodologies, technology controls, audit engagement process, controls substantiation, etc.
2. Understand regulatory and corporate requirements e.g. SOX, SSAe16, SAS70, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) etc., Knowledge of controls frameworks: COSO, COBIT, FFIEC.
3. Relevant certifications include: CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CRM (Certified Risk Manager) and CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
4. High level technical understanding of the various platforms, networks, and applications that comprise the Infrastructure environment
5. Experience implementing process change and working with globally dispersed teams.
6. ITIL Process experience.
7. Performance Management for people.
Good to Have
1. PMP/Prince II.
2. Six-Sigma Knowledge/Certification.
1. Bachelors degree or higher
2. ITIL V3 Certification
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.