Drive improved service quality and substantial reduction in unique processes through partnership with Product (Franco, Loftus, Schwartz), Client teams (Attenborough, Harry, Homer) and Sales (Dean, Lloyd, Jones)
Use existing client surveys, product management/client mgmt feedback, data analysis and other collateral to drive improved focus on client priorities
Define and own a set of metrics and use these to feed the client care standards
Work with BI&A lead (ops) to create meaningful measurement of service quality and client experience
Work with CSI lead (ops) to drive improved service quality through process improvement
Stakeholder management / partnership
Ownership and accountability to build functional partnerships that deliver value – Technology (Warrack, Berwick, Buzzone, Weston), Product, Client teams and but also Banking Ops.
As a single point of contact/escalation – a responsibility to continue to ensure we are reactive to issues and suggestions but to provide a more streamlined, single point of contact with associated ownership and resolution.
- Develop and execute a framework, partnering with product management, to enable ops to provide a better contribution to business development, through management information, performance metrics and direct participation, in collaboration with our stakeholders.
- Drive more operations elements of an integrated delivery model to provide clients with a more joined up offering, where required by product management.
- Ensure ops functions are better integrated with client demand through better partnership with pre-defined stakeholder groups
Cohesiveness Operations Strategy
- Ensure that all the component parts of our activity are understood and strategically aligned both internally and to our senior stakeholders – providing the translation layer between where ops focus lies and the benefits it derives for the business; aligning operations strategy with product management strategy.
- An energetic force behind timely, accurate and appropriate comms to all stakeholders
- Ensure ops functions and partner groups are providing consistent and complimentary communications to upstream teams, in line with the strategic product management operating model; so that clients receive clear, concise information about all aspects of our business
- Work with global ops team to ensure all communications meet quality expectations, so that a consistent level of information is shared by all of the global ops teams
- Optimize biz model
- Ensure service quality and customer satisfaction are not compromised by business drive to achieve other milestones, such as cost, risk or project milestones
- Work with the global ops team to ensure that cultural differences across the group are maximised to bring benefits to our client and to minimise any poor client experience
Key Strategic Projects into which this role will need to deliver from an operations perspective, to varying degrees:
- Client experience driven:
- Global Service Model (GSM)
- 100% reference-able clients
- Global Payment Strategy (GPS)
- Intraday Liquidity (IDL)
- Fraud Control (Actimize) & Cyber
- EZB+/Luxembourg Branch
- StabilitHR Re-engineering
- Command Centre
- SWIFTBus Migrations
- Proven leadership skills – able to build and developed individuals to work collaboratively
- Capable Influencer – pragmatic approach – manage stakeholders – knows the audience
- Strength in managing client and stakeholder relationships, developing, building and maintaining effective relationships
- Excellent communicator - both technically as well as with executive management
- Self-starter, motivated, change agent
- Creative thinker, gets the right balance between following the best practice and driving forward
- Analytical mind, capability to go get the skills required to get the job done if they are lacking in the existing org
- Ability to collaborate in a global matrix managed organization
- Confident and capable of challenging functional managers around service, and drive global resolution of issues
- Knowledge and understanding of control and risk management within a financial services environment
- Sufficient understanding of operational practices to drive SME involvement in client experience improvement opportunities
- Previous exposure to client relationship management
- Demonstrable success managing projects within a financial services environment
- A good understanding of measurement frameworks, SLA’s, KPI’s, customer satisfaction methodologies
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.