Associate Investor – UK
J.P. Morgan Private Bank, London
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customised solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The investor team manages the portfolios (both discretionary and non-discretionary) of Private Banking clients across a range of products (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, derivatives, structured products, alternative investments and private equity).
The Associate will be an integrated part of a London based team that focuses on UK HNW and UHNW clients, existing and prospective. The Associate will help manage an existing book and develop new business, working closely with the senior investors on the team.
Work within a broad team of Global Investors and Bankers to manage discretionary and advisory client portfolios.
Understand client's investment plan and objectives.
Advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection.
Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients' asset allocation. Such solutions will be delivered either on a discretionary or advisory basis and will include: mutual funds, structured products, hedge funds, private equity, as well as execution of more traditional brokerage transactions such as equities, bonds, foreign exchange, etc.
Grow new assets by identifying and developing new business opportunities from existing client base.
Support and participate in new marketing initiatives, alongside Bankers, to help convert prospects to clients.
Deliver performance reviews to clients across traditional and non traditional assets - JPM and third party.
Cross-selling other JPMorgan services, products and solutions.
A certain amount of travelling and client visits will be required.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Superior marketing skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, practical forms
- Subtle, but effective sales skills
- Strong knowledge of investment products with the ability to extend beyond a single product to a multi-product focus
- Personality marked by drive and ambition with demonstrated success in dealing with a wide range of clients
- Communication style that will enhance credibility and create trust with clients; strong presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
- Ability to thrive in an internal culture that points to innovation, customer service, internal partnership and entrepreneurship
- Team player capable of working effectively with many business partners
Closing date: 2 June 2016
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.