About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB- Global Change Readiness Lead -Treasury Services Change Readiness- New York – VP/ED
Global Change Readiness perform impact analysis to identify changes affecting clients and employees in order to determine appropriate readiness requirements and plans, including communications and training. The core responsibilities of this position include:
• Lead, enhance, communicate and execute the Global Change Readiness Strategy achieving improved global client satisfaction
• Lead, enhance, communicate and execute the Client Outlook strategy for 2016 and beyond
• People Management (Remote Management including full responsibility for all aspects of the Staff Development Cycle – up to 10 staff)
• Produce change readiness plans that will be the base document to define roles, responsibilities, deliverables, and milestones
• Provide ongoing management of projects and maintenance of the change readiness plans, activities, and other reporting documentation
• Coordinate mass multi-media client communication projects encompassing print, email, and Web
• Create and maintain internal and client-facing websites
• Produce and distribute client-facing email communications
• Track and report user metrics of email messages and websites
• Produce change readiness plans that will be the base document to define roles, responsibilities, deliverables, and milestone
• Communicate relevant project status, including appropriate escalation
• Offer constructive options to ensure projects track to original expectations
• Function as an escalation point to keep all parties aware of overall project impact, and facilitate decisions in a timely manner
• Define, develop and execute internal and client communications
This is accomplished through:
• Building a global strategic approach for managing client impacting change across the Firm’s client base using TS Products and an approach to proactively manage cross-CIB change impacting TS Top Clients.
• Development of close working partnerships with Product Management, Operations, Business Banking, Commercial Bank, Technology, Sales, Client Service & Implementation ensuring all client impacting change is captured and clearly communicated
• Development and execution of approach documents and other project deliverables within established project timelines Management and facilitation of the review and approval process on communications by product and market segment owners
• Manage Technology budget and recommend CTB investments to meet strategic goals. Oversee governance of CTB decision-making.
• Facilitate meetings for annual and budget planning purposes to gain agreement on change readiness deliverables
• Creation and management of mid-term project plans
• Print and digital graphic design
• Processing client contact data
• Vendor coordination
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.