J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
The Global Finance, Corporate Treasury and Risk Management organization's charter to build scalable systems and a resilient infrastructure that meet shared requirements and objectives for the firm: robust data quality and management; technology architecture and operating models; and new regulatory reporting requirements, including those related to the firm's Basel risk data integration, risk reporting principles, comprehensive capital analysis, and recovery and resolution programs.
As part of this organization, Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Finance & Risk Technology is provides functional support to the CCB’s Chief Finance Officer and Chief Risk Officer organizations. The group owns the holistic technology relationships with these organizations ensuring that technology needs are met whether these are sourced from line of business (LOB) technology teams, developed internally by dedicated teams, or solutioned in the corporate domain.
In this space, CCB Finance IT is a fast growing organization with specific charter to meet technology needs of CCB Finance organization across MIS, Forecasting and reporting needs. We are in the midst of reviewing current applications and then create a Target State CCB Finance and Risk roadmap. As part of this, CCB Finance IT is establishing a new team in Hyderabad and this role is for a Senior-level Application Lead to be based in Hyderabad and also act as the local lead for CCB Finance IT India.
The role requires participation in application design and code reviews. Ensure compliance with project life cycle methodology and adhere to IT control policies and guidelines; incorporate architectural standards into application design; identify applicable system platform, components, and dependencies; document application specifications.
- Must have experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment ·
- Must possess strong design skills and ability to use various design patterns to develop solutions rapidly
- Should quickly acquire broad knowledge of applications in Finance space and system inter-dependencies
- Be a self-starter with confidence to drive issues through to completion in highly pressured situations
- Should have strong problem management and problem investigation skills with ability to learn new skills quickly to add value in problem-focus areas
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to deliver timely and responsive service to internal clients
- Ability to operate independently and manage the local team in India
Additionally, this role requires:
• Review of test plans and perform code reviews
• Manage day to day individual workload
• Monitor milestones and critical dates to identify potential slippages and mitigate risk appropriately
• Team Management, Interviewing, and Performance Management of team members