· Ensure operational and engineering practices are in compliance with relevant risk standards, policies and regulations to maintain an effective control environment.
· Interface with various internal groups including Operations, Compliance, Risk Managers, Line of Business contacts, internal/external audit and Legal as necessary.
· The Analyst will partner with the Technology / support teams to find the best and most optimal method to deliver strategic Initiatives for Identity and access management & controls programs.
· Recommends controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
· Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
· Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintaining Excel trackers.
· Responding to business queries and handling escalations.
· Perform revocations for applicable entities and perform reconciliation activities to support the same.
· 1 to 4 years of experience in regulatory compliance, operational risk, audit or risk management
· 1 to 4 years experience in access administration, security administration, or similar field.
· Working knowledge of SOX and SSAE requirements.
· Experience working with Identity and Access Management tools and processes.
· Strong data analytical and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with any level of management.
· Excellent expertise in MS Office Suite, particularly in PowerPoint, Excel and word.
· Knowledge of Database concepts, (Average level).
· Tech savvy with an aptitude to quickly learn and understand relevant systems and applications.
· Background in Financial Services Industry.
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently
· Graduate / Post Graduate.
· Willing to work in Night Shift.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.