About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Escrow Services is a Treasury Services business within Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) that enables corporate and institutional clients to utilize escrow accounts to successfully mitigate risk for commercial transactions. J.P. Morgan's suite of customized escrow services cover the needs that arise in many businesses including escrow structures for mergers & acquisitions, litigation, capital raising, regulatory, collateral and other financial arrangements. The Escrow Sales Associate will support select Escrow Sales Executives in their efforts to generate new business revenue while adhering to service capabilities and proper risk controls and processes. This will involve ensuring Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer (“KYC”) requirements are met in compliance with the USA PATRIOT Act, accurate and timely processing of KYC records, maintaining a relationship management system, loading all deal information into the sales system, managing the deal pipeline and related meetings, assisting with client correspondence and preparing and delivering marketing materials related to prospecting.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Escrow products & services, risk inherent in our daily business, the clients and intermediaries we serve and associated sales strategies
• Review of clients before onboarding to ensure appropriate documentation is requested
• Handle communication with clients, Sales, Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) and Client Service to coordinate proper collection, tracking and loading of necessary KYC documentation
• Oversee KYC approval process by answering client and internal questions, addressing system issues and ensuring adequate KYC checks have been performed in advance of the deal closing
• Partner with WCOB and Compliance regarding risk issues as they arise and escalate as necessary
• Timely input of deal information and call report activities into internal sales system and oversight of pipeline report and weekly pipeline meeting
• Work closely with Sales to further business development by assisting in research and sales call preparation
• Develop understanding of deal acceptance criteria in order to be able to mitigate risk exposure to the firm.
• Assist with client correspondence, including preparation of marketing and follow-up materials.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.