We have an exciting opportunity available for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Frankfurt where the successful individual will provide varied support across different areas as and when required.
Brief Summary of Principal Responsibilities:
• Float Secretarial Support for the CIB Front Office
• To provide seamless desk cover including holiday & sickness coverage as required by the Assistant Supervisor
• Handling, processing of daily correspondence in English and German
• Co-ordination of business travel and calendar management for senior individuals
• Expense coordination - receipt processing through expense system and completing regular reconciliation of accounts, become an 'expert' in expense policy and drive best practice across the group
• Arranging high-profile client meetings as well as internal meetings/calls
• Calendar Management for the Frankfurt based team
• Preparation of internal meeting, client documents in English and German
• Compose, type and distribute meeting notes (i-meet), routine correspondence and reports
• Preparation of reports
• Ad hoc office management projects
• Co-ordination of On-boarding and Off-boarding of new joiners/leavers
• Responding to office management / business technology coordination requests
• Maintaining IT stock and supplies.
• Candidates with experience in the hotel service/hospitality industry are welcome.
• Relevant working experience as Secretary/Administrative Assistant
• Professional approach, with proven record of building rapport with clients
• Fluent in German and English
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Experience on Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Good communication skills
• Team and service oriented
• Able to work independently and cooperatively
• Flexible attitude to adapt to differing workload on a day to day basis
• High loyalty, integrity and ability to adhere to strict confidentiality
• Be able to identify with banking sector
• A track record of customer service, working efficiently in an organised manner.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary.
Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.