1. HR Contact Center for incoming calls and cases involving questions, complaints, problems, etc. which are answered in an efficient and professional manner.
2. Handle telephone calls promptly and courteously, meeting both volume and quality service standards.
3. Use active listening skills in order to fully comprehend and document questions/issues. Be able to probe for more specific information.
4. Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Tier II Research Specialists, Team Leader, or other appropriate person.
5. Demonstrate customer service skills by responding professionally and effectively to questions and issues. Handle irate customers by following procedures and using interpersonal skills, obtaining assistance when needed. Demonstrate empathy and understanding.
6. Resolve tier 1 inquiries requiring knowledge of benefits and related HR products and services.Ensure all queries and issues raised by employees are researched and responded to within time-frames defined.
7. Having a thorough understanding of all process related information on sharepoint.
8. Respond to incoming e-mail messages from ex employees.
9. Confirm reciepts of the documents.
10. Listen and manage voice mails.
11. Highlight web content improvements to improve online communication and information channels.
12. Support team projects to improve service quality and timeliness.
13. Contribute towards service availability for our customers by being available for them as scheduled & rostered. Being consistently punctual and present, every day as per the scheduled shift. Plan one's leaves well in advance to ensure there is no unplanned absence from work.
14. Being a friendly, genuine, committed, participative, interactive & a helpful team member. Having a positive attitude, and encouraging positivity in the team.
Note: The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting openness to having the conversation