The Suitability program delivers a technology solution to support many regulatory directives and requirements globally. The solution covers many different aspects of the client and trade lifecycle:
· Capturing data from clients, from multiple channels (online and paper)
· Algorithmically determining, from the captured data, the clients’ appetite for risk and their understanding of different investment products
· Calculating the risk the different products clients may invest in
· Pre-trade checks to ensure all trades made for a client are suitable
· Post-trade checks to evaluate various aspects of each clients overall portfolio
· MIS, enabling reporting to internal compliance and external regulatory bodies
The program is global and delivers to all jurisdictions.
A key strategic deliverable is a pan-Wealth Management multi-channel client data capture solution, and the role holder will be a scrum master within that functional area. The first application deployed on the platform captures Suitability data but this will grow throughout 2016 and beyond. The targeted channels are online and paper.
The Suitability programme is adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). This specific role is based on the responsibilities of a scrum master.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
· Engage with product owner and cross-functional business representatives to establish requirements and their priorities, managing a robust prioritization process within the scrum team
· Conduct iteration planning, ensuring appropriate estimation is carried out to be able to enable the team to make solid commitments for delivery
· Manage the scrum team and its deliverables helping ensure quality and timeliness working in partnership with technical leads and the QA manager
· Participate in scrum of scrums, and actively seek ways to streamline processes and improve productivity
· Ensure epics/stories are suitability elaborated, working with analysts and stakeholders to ensure scope is very clear and adds maximum value for the investment being made
· Manage Communications to stakeholders and team-members
· Shape the adoption of SDLC processes throughout the team
· 8+ years of Technology experience of which 3+ years in a similar role to a product owner
· Understanding of the Asset Management / Private Banking business (not essential but preferred)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a clear ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
· Experience in a multi-geography setting, across time-zones and with remote teams
· Experience of SCRUM/Agile at scale
· Broad experience to modern web technologies and, ideally, workflow solutions
· Exposure to automated testing tools like Cucumber, Fitnesse
· Experience with Jira and Confluence is an advantage – or similar Agile enabling tooling
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.