About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan’s TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
TS International Technology is a global technology organization that is responsible for the systems processing for international Treasury Services branches in EMEA, Asia & LATAM. The team is responsible for Low and High Value payments, DDA, and local clearing links for these branches as well as a number of global utilities, SWIFT and OFAC. The team is based in Bournemouth, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tampa and San Paulo.
CIB Technology - International Account Services (IAS)
The IAS Technology group are responsible for developing and implementing banking software for the International Demand Deposit Accounting (iDDA) platform. International DDA holds all cash accounts needed for banking products including core cash accounting, liquidity products and statement processing. The application is developed on T24 banking software that provides Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) across 90+ branches across the globe. The group has multi-phased software development programmes running concurrently throughout the year. The group are located in Bournemouth-UK, Bangalore-India and Mumbai-India.
The successful candidate will form part of a team comprising a mix of JPMorgan staff based in Bournemouth. The role will have a need to closely liaise with the Architecture, Project Delivery, Quality Assurance and Technology Infrastructure groups throughout the various stages of development and implementation lifecycle. Building a successful working relationship with key parties is crucial in this role.
RAISe is a high performance real-time middleware platform implemented using Java and providing an integration layer for the tier 1 Demand Deposit Accounting application.
- Applicants are sought for an Application Development role within the iDDA Middleware AD team. Application Delivery has ownership of infrastructure build, application design and development, system testing, change control, deployment and implementation of the final solution.
- The role will encompass a multitude of activities ranging from design and development of the Java application, execution of system & performance testing, and support of subsequent testing lifecycles to implementation of packages.
- Participation in the out-of-hours support callout rota, providing production support cover.
- UNIX (Linux)
- SQL (ideally Oracle 11G RAC)
- Agile application delivery and test driven development
- Strong experience of Core Java design and development
- Experienced in Java API’s: JMS, JDBC, JTA, JPA
- Spring, Maven
- MQ messaging
- SSL security
- Subversion or GIT experience
- Java Script (AngularJS or similar)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Shell scripting
- REST Services, SOAP Services
- Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience of working in a financial environment & knowledge of payments processing systems
- An understanding of file transfer and messaging environments
- Experience of High Availability architecture designs in an Active-Active application model
- Must be able to mentor and advise junior developers on best practice
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A delivery focused approach to work
- Logical thinking and thoroughness