This role will be responsible for supporting the business management function in Asset Management Operations, reporting into the Vice-President. Key aspects of the role would include:
Management Support & Governance
§ Facilitate Business Reviews with India AM Ops management.
§ Business reviews with global management & tracking action items to closure.
§ Represent AM Ops and responsible for India GSC Corporate level initiatives and submissions.
§ Collaborate with global business strategy groups for submissions.
§ Analyze and organize data
§ Represent India AM as part of Business management team and CFOs globally
§ Headcount management and reporting
§ Link programs/projects to the Mission and Vision of Asset Management and identify synergies amongst them to define Program portfolios.
§ Guidelines for setting up of Charter, Milestones, communication requirements, Setting up of Change Control Board (CCB), Steering committee.
Assist in defining internal policies and procedures & adherence to global guidelines
§ Headcount / Approval & Hiring
§ Expense Approval
§ Travel and Expense approval
§ Weekend working
§ Ensures smooth transition to GSC-aligned processes and procedures
§ Other guidelines & Policies impacting AM India Ops
· Degree (Bachelors OR Masters) in Commerce, Business Administration OR Finance
· Minimum 6 years of work experience
· Strong in MS-Excel & PPT
· Good Organizing Skills
· Effective in communication
· High degree of self-motivation
· Innovative in thinking
· Execution Focus
· Ability to perform independently and manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization
· Relationship building with senior stakeholders.
· Risk awareness & Control focused
· Leadership - Leads by example and is an effective role model (e.g. takes the lead and actions reflect an appropriate level of independence; demonstrates the ability to initiate and effect change and continuous improvement, contributes significantly to the on-going development of people
· Thinking Strategically - Be able to drive positive changes, promote ownership and demonstrate "My business Mentality", while being client centric
· Manages Relationships through inclusivity and is able to actively manage stake holders and demonstrate collaborative team work
· Communication - Is organized, clear and confident in written and oral communications. Actively engages in discussions offering expertise, opinions, advice and is able to communicate incisively at all levels
· Teamwork - Creates and/or contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility (e.g. effectively influences others to gain cooperation and address issues; initiates and is responsive to requests from other products, regions, etc.)
· Should be creative and innovative; challenges status quo; Ability to formulate innovative ideas and syndicate with senior management
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.