Firmwide Risk Reporting require a Associate based in Bournemouth to help manage a risk reporting function with an emphasis on Market Risk.
Firmwide Risk Reporting is a Corporate function that manages the production and distribution of large volumes of technical risk reports across the organization, covering all products and crossing all risk stripes. The Bournemouth Campus has recently been established as a key site for the department and managers are required to support the delivery of regular market risk reporting, report migration and associated control projects.
The team interacts heavily across the firm, including Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting, Finance and Business Management, Middle Office and Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The position is at the Associate level, with an emphasis on the management of comprehensive, timely, and accurate Market Risk report production. Additionally, the right candidate must be able to utilize their strong IT, mathematics, and project management skills in the development of the reporting process and associated controls.
The role provides exposure across a full range of Market Risk products. Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Manage small technical teams of Reporting Analysts and Associates
• Take ownership of a growing portfolio of risk reports
• Production and substantiation of a range of Market Risk reports and associated oversight to tight deadlines
• Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to underlying report production processes, data quality, and associated technology platforms
• Delivery of enhancements to robust Quality Assurance control checks across the reporting process
• Assist in the development and standardization of Risk Reporting across LOBs (e.g. Corporate and Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Asset Management, Private Bank)
• Support the build-out of the enlarged team in respect of recruitment pipeline activities and associated infrastructure
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Experience in managing teams
• Deep understanding of data management and dealing with large, complex datasets
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player who can work well with colleagues of various levels, across multiple locations
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
• Self-motivated and results orientated, with the capacity for lateral thought
• Numerate degree or above required (e.g. mathematics, statistics, or engineering, BSc/MSc)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.