The Team is responsible for implementing all new Treasury Services cash management business within agreed timeframes, using a tried and tested methodology to ramp up revenue.
• Implement Cash Management solutions, of varying size and complexity, primarily in EMEA, but also globally.
• Project manage (on cash side) implementations by being the central point to both internal and external customers
• Client Facing Experience - Provide assistance to the Sales Teams in developing client solutions.
• Develop project plans as agreed for each deal incorporating the methodology used within the Project Management Team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan.
• Work with internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the minimum time frames.
• Provide ad-hoc support and feedback to the core Product Managers based on awareness of trends spotted in the market as well as on a deal-specific basis.
• Provide ad-hoc support in planning and implementation of new projects within the team designed to achieve the team’s collective objectives.
• Attend regular client meetings to review the project against the plan.
• Update internal tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Provide support to team colleagues as required.
• Either through own initiative, or through teams, be a pro-active member of the department, working to reduce implementation cycle time
• Proven experience in cash management project management
• Experience in cash management
• Experience in change management
• Proven experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Power Point,Visio etc.
• Language skills preferable
• Strong communication skills internally and externally at senior levels
• Strong presentation skills and negotiating skills essential
• Expertise in time management
• Team player
Additional Information: (e.g. shift rotas, unsociable hours, travel etc)
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.