The EMEA Regional Control Office implements the
regional control framework and local governance process across all locations
and lines of business, driving internal control improvements and providing a
holistic and aggregated view of all aspects of operational risk control matters
at the location and regional level.
A key piece regional risk management is the support
of the governance committees that support the risk management framework, to
ensure operational risk and control related regional issues are promptly
escalated and addressed, and that remedial actions are fully embedded with
issue owners and resolved in a timely manner.
The EMEA Regional Control Office analyst would
report into the EMEA Regional Control Office Governance Lead.
The analyst role will include a wide
and varied range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:-
Analysis and Stakeholder Engagement:
- Support the EMEA Regional Control Office in providing ad-hoc
analysis across a range of topics and programs focused on the identification of
themes, trends, and root cause analysis
- Partner with the, Business Control Officer and RCO team and
Secretariat functions as required to support the EMEA Operational Risk and Control
- Develop and build a strong network of internal stakeholder
relationships in support of delivering the ORCC materials.
- Operational Risk data mining using RCSA output
- Financial analysis understanding
Project Management Office:
Provide Governance support for the EMEA ORCC,
- Data collection and timely reporting for ORCC reports in
accordance with strict deadlines.
- Support specific reporting requirements in relation to governance,
for the Operational Risk and Control Committee (“ORCC”) Secretariat function,
this will involve taking appropriate minutes, action tracking and follow up.
- Program status tracking and
- Project plan updates
- Project/Programme status reporting
using corporate tools
- SharePoint management
Administration and Team Support
- Organisation of large complex meetings
- Maintenance of team organisation charts
- Co-ordination and management of the extended
team meeting, and other ad-hoc meetings as required
- Creation of presentations required for
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
communication, relationship building and influencing skills; including written
and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in
differing degrees of detail and form depending on audience
- Flexibility and ability to partner with
other team members across global time zones
- Proactive, self starter able to
consistently deliver work of a high standard whilst under pressure, comfortable
working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong skills in time management with
the ability to manage complex work plans, conflicting priorities and the
ability to multi-task when required.
- Team player who works well with
colleagues of all levels in achieving results, and willing to take personal
- Presence and ability to engage with
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills,
including Power Point and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to
present work accurately and professionally both verbally and in writing
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate &
Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and
investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments
and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100
countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in
deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic
advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets
around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES
WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES
ARE REVIEWED ANNUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING
TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC