JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Intelligent Solutions (JPMIS) transforms JPMC data assets to create and commercialize information and solutions that enable consumers, businesses and governments to make better decisions and achieve their objectives.
The Project Manager role is responsible for managing and coordinating infrastructure projects across all JPMIS environments. In this role, you will work closely with JPMIS teams as well as Application and GTI teams across all infrastructure disciplines. You will be responsible for project related activities working with technology leaders across analysis, architecture, design, build, quality assurance, deployment and support teams, as well as with the client groups as required.
· Cross-tower projects and programs that are high impact/high value to the organization
· Work with the architecture and design teams to formalize requirements into measurable deliverables
· Coordinate resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects
· Analyze of project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and relevant recommendations to the business and technology leadership team
· Provide Clear Project Reporting
· Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture, and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
· Lead geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships across contributing teams, various LOB’s, senior technology management, business management, program sponsors, vendors, and business clients
· Act as a communication channel for ongoing program management status and issues, and setting business expectations.
· Interact at high levels with clients and decision-makers both internally and externally.
· Proactively work with other Project Managers identifying and resolving issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of programs or projects.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.