J.P. Morgan Private Bank
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, and capabilities to wealth individuals and families in 36 countries around the world. It is the largest private bank in the U.S. and the third-largest worldwide in terms of total client assets. J.P. Morgan Private Bank enjoys relationships with 40% of the individuals on the Forbes Billionaires list.
Our New York office (in New Jersey) is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals for its Technology department. The Technology department is part of the Technology & Operations Hub based in New York, which services J.P. Morgan's American and international private banking business. The Technology department is responsible for application delivery, Business and Operations support & projects.
Global Wealth Management Technology - Brokerage
Our group is responsible for solutions supporting brokerage order management functionality for internal users covering all major asset classes, including order capture, pre-trade checks and STP. We operate on principles of technical excellence and strong partnership with the business to ensure that the company can rely on our ability to deliver robust technology solutions to emerging business needs, continued growth and competitive advantage.
· BS degree, preferably in Computer Science / Engineering or similar degree
· 7+ years of experience in building large scale Java applications.
· Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Data Structures, Data Modeling, and Concurrent (Multi-threaded) programming
· Experience with FIX Protocol.
· Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, REST principles, external API integrations.
· Test Mocking and Junit, or other experience with functional or performance testing tools and methodologies.
· Database development experience including SQL, relational data design and stored procedures.
· Test-driven development experience.
· Financial Services industry experience.
Nice to Have:
· Scrum methodology experience.
· Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues, Mule ESB, FIX protocol.
· Distributed caching experience with technologies such a Gemfire.
· UNIX scripting skills – shell scripting.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.