About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The EMEA Sales & Marketing group is the prime contact group for investor clients across the Investment Bank. Within that the Financing sales team is organized to cover a broad base of clients including Hedge Funds, Banks, Money market funds, Asset managers & Central banks. As a flow desk the sales team works closely with trading to offer our customers solutions for financing. The group's platform reaches across asset classes, including credit, rates, emerging markets and structured products. From a simple short term collateralized cash investment to a complex structured product, J.P. Morgan makes it simple for institutional investors to trade with the firm.
An Associate/Vice-President level opportunity exists on the Financing Rates Sales team. Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting senior marketers covering strategic clients across Rates financing products
• Shadow pricing, refining and analysing trading activity for clients, executing and booking trades
• Providing market updates and commentary to client base
• Conducting analysis of markets, their size/breakdown/drivers. Mapping new markets for the desk
• Learning client on boarding process/database maintenance
• Learning fundamentals of our markets
The role requires an enquiring mind, perseverance and the ability to handle a large amount of data. The candidate needs to be able to communicate well and to be able to deal confidently with people at all levels , both within the organization, and externally with the client base.
• Good PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
• Excellent time management skills
• Some knowledge of Securities Financing would be a plus
• Interest in the Hedge Fund and Asset Management industry
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.