CIB – Marketing & Communications – Treasury Services Product Marketer – Associate – New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan’s Treasury Services business delivers cash management and liquidity solutions to help our clients manage their working capital and increase operational efficiency. Products also include global payments, FX and channels as well as escrow and trade finance.
The right candidate will join the Treasury Services Marketing team to support the strategic direction and execution of marketing programs. It is a crucial hire within a small team where great opportunities exist to build expertise in a broad set of marketing skills and demonstrate the value marketing brings through a consultative, collaborative and results-driven approach.
Based in New York, this role reports to the Global Head of Treasury Services Marketing. It is a business-aligned product marketing role primarily tasked with executing marketing activities targeting corporates and financial institutions to increase share of wallet among existing clients and win new business. Responsibilities will span all stages of marketing plan development and implementation, including research, positioning and messaging, print and digital collateral, media planning, sponsorship activation, vendor management and metrics analysis.
• “Deep-diving” a business to understand, identify and communicate the key issues that drive the business and differentiate J.P. Morgan’s offering
• Developing and executing marketing programs across the appropriate mix of channels
• Finding the right balance between product- and segment-driven approaches
• Supporting the definition and delivery of sales tools (e.g. demos, presentations) as well as client-facing collateral (e.g. brochures, fact sheets)
• Partnering with extended global team of colleagues within the CIB and other areas of the firm to ensure effective co-ordination of sector, local, regional and global activity
• Measuring activity impact and effectiveness, including preparing presentations of findings to senior management
• Working with Legal and Compliance to ensure relevant approvals are in place for all activity
• Other projects and activity as business needs dictate
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related major and/or professional experience in business-to-business marketing
Minimum of 5 year's experience in Marketing
• Basic understanding of wholesale financial products, particularly Treasury Services
• Excellent written communication skills, including copywriting, editing and proofing
• Superb oral communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with and effectively influence stakeholders and partners
• Strong project management experience, including the ability to independently manage multiple and varied assignments concurrently
• Ability to prioritize competing demands, meet deadlines and deliver quality output
• Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate appropriate decision-making and leverage feedback
• Flexibility, organization and attention to detail in a demanding, fast-paced environment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.