We are looking for a Test Engineer to join the fast paced and challenging world of JPMorgan Investment Banking – Global Rates Technology. We provide advanced front and back-end test automation solutions to our Rates Technology and Business teams globally.
Technically skilled and passionate Test Engineer required with at least 3+ years hands on development experience in a testing environment. You’ll be joining a highly progressive global test team, liaising with them regularly along with other Technology stakeholders – proven communication skills are essential.
Note: Candidates with Java development experience interested in Test Framework development/Test Engineering
• 3+ years advanced hands-on scripting /development experience in one of either:
· Python or VBScript
· Java or C#
• Strong understanding of Testing and Automation concepts
• Extremely strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Eager to learn new technologies and approaches
• Team player that can also work as an individual contributor
• Delivery focused, with a high level of self-motivation
• Agile / Scrum / Lean / DevOps
• Any of the following test automation tools: QTP, TestComplete, Squish, Ranorex, LeanFT
• Financial Industry experience (in particular: Investment Banking – Derivatives)
• Performance testing
• BDD (Cucumber, SpecFlow)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.