As the Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfill the business's agreed requirements. This role will include:
1. Work closely with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and advise business on options, risks, and costs associated with requested efforts.
2. Work with our technology partners to define future state document management, and reporting architecture
4. Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, tracking action items and other project related materials.
5. Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders through presentations and reports used in different forums.
6. Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
7. Assist with coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
8. Analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business requirements
9. Review project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
10. Resolve high level conflicts by making broad decisions, or negotiating with affected senior management
11. Validation of technical deliverables to meet those requirements
12. Strategy and execution of testing
· Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders in business and technology and build consensus
· Experience in full systems development lifecycle from project initiation, requirements definition, user acceptance testing through implementation
· Ability to work with virtual globally dispersed project teams
· Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional specifications
· Strong Microsoft Powerpoint, Project, Visio and Excel skills
· Knowledge of and experience with testing systems such as Quality Center.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.