Market Risk Reporting partners with the CTC Market Risk coverage teams to provide high quality, timely and accurate risk reporting and analytics to Risk Management and Regulators. The team acts as a trusted resource by providing insightful analysis and relevant reporting both proactively and in response to critical regulatory and senior management requests. The team helps risk managers identify, measure, and manage their portfolio on different levels by focusing on trend analysis and different exposure methodologies. The group also has project management responsibilities for major projects to improve market risk infrastructure, analysis, and reporting.
The role is based in Bournemouth and will be focused towards both CTC Market Risk and Legal Entities reporting.
CTC Market Risk Reporting is responsible for analyzing, reporting, and controlling the market risk exposure across CTC. Examples of the group's work include the production of risk reports used by the CTC’s most senior management and Market Risk Coverage to monitor the bank’s overall risk profiles.
The Risk Reporting Analyst will also become familiar with the various risk measures used to understand the risk profile of various Legal Entities, specifically Risk sensitivities, Value at Risk (VAR) and Stress testing and help improve the reports and infrastructure used to examine the firm's Legal Entity specific risk. It is expected that the candidate will further develop technical skills in Excel and Access to succeed in the role.
• Coordinate the production and distribution of daily / weekly / monthly / adhoc risk reports to the trading desks, risk managers, and senior management
• Monitor market risk limits, validate limit utilizations, gather commentary and report limit breaches to risk managers and business leads
• Maintain report templates, queries and other aspects of the reporting infrastructure, both online and offline
• Identify and resolve data quality issues
• Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful risk information to risk managers by maintaining data quality in the reporting system and utilizing system tools to control the accuracy of report results
• Provide support to London and New York team members in producing daily, weekly and monthly risk reports
• Develop understanding of the products and business activities with the non-CIB lines of business that generate market risk
• Support Firmwide and regulatory reporting requirements and strategic initiatives such as legal entity reporting and report rationalization
• Respond to frequent ad-hoc requests for analysis, data gathering and reporting
• Develop and maintain procedure documentation for all regularly-performed tasks
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.