J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than
100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank
provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day operations for KYC process. Incumbent should
possess knowledge on working of KYC. He should have the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines.
Can effectively work in teams. Liaise with internal clients, client services & relationship managers.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Executive assistant to ED and manage all admin related function.
- Ensure follow up
- End to End process responsibility
- Escalate any exceptions on identification
- Responding to routine queries/complaints and ensuring completeness
- Navigates systems proficiently and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and are within quality standards
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective
- Working with seniors to achieve organization agenda
- Partnering with supervisor and ensuring complete control of business
- Knowledge of Office assistance and executive support (PA/ EA) similar year's experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Must be able to lead, manage and motivate the teams.
- Client focused
- Good time management skills
- Control Oriented
- Proactive, positive approach
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.