If you are interested in joining a team that is solving hard problems, if you are excited about being involved with the production of virtualization solutions and maintaining them take a look at this opportunity.
Integrated Compute Service (ICS) within JPMorgan Chase’s Global Technology Infrastructure group develops solutions for one of the world’s largest enterprise environments providing compute, storage and hosting platforms.
JPMorgan Chase continues shifting its core IT to become services based. The ICS service is the foundation upon which other services are built. Software Defined Datacenter constructs are put to use to enable speed, scale and flexibility to meet ever changing business needs. The ICS goals are to abstract, virtualize and orchestrate the end to end process of delivering IT capabilities in a secure manner.
ICS Virtualization Engineering is responsible for producing, certifying and maintaining the VMware vSphere ESXi and vCenter builds and managing lifecycles, core standards and associated technologies used throughout the bank.
• Learn our process and procedures including release management
• Maintain ESXi and vCenter builds, including certification of updates, security errata and maintenance releases
• Work with storage, network, OS and tools teams to ensure solutions mesh correctly
• Work with build, operation and vendor teams to support delivered solutions
• Work with vendors to resolve issues
• Certification of new hardware for ESXi releases
• Manage and prioritize with other team members support and enhancement requests
• Maintain good documentation on our customer facing Wiki
• Document and maintain core standards and procedures
• Respond to Cyber related events and requests
• Propose new concepts/solutions or research projects to team and ICS engineering teams
• Attend one or two training classes and year to further enhance your skills and knowledge
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.