The Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) Learning & Development team provides training and development services to employees across CIB. The Corporate and Investment Bank consists of Global Banking (Global Investment Banking, Treasury Services, Global Trade & Loan Products and Corporate Bank), Markets, Investor Services and CAO (Operations and Technology). As part of the Global HR group, the CIB L&D team is committed to working in partnership with the business to deliver development solutions that support the business strategy, increase knowledge and enhance performance across all areas of the business in EMEA. The team is organized into the following functions who work in close partnership to deliver first class programs and services: Training; Development, Learning Operations and Learning Technologies.
The Training Team partners closely with the business to deliver solutions that assist the business in the achievement of its priorities and goals. Our curriculum provides level and/or role specific markets and products, sales & client skills, personal development, management & leadership and technical training. It includes everything from sessions taught by internal business Subject Matter Experts, to half or full day vendor led programs, to intensive multi-event initiatives for intact cohort groups and is delivered through a combination of classroom, virtual media and online training.
This position, reporting to the Head of Global Banking Training, is responsible for driving the EMEA training agenda for GIB from Analyst to Managing Director and will play an important role in the delivery of the Cross Banking agenda in EMEA. Through strong partnership with the Business and HR colleagues this person will be involved in every stage of the training cycle including needs assessment, design and delivery.
• Act as the primary relationship manager for senior business people in EMEA
• Partner with HR Business Partners and Development Leads to deliver an integrated HR strategy to the business
• Coach and provide feedback to subject matter experts and other business presenters to ensure they deliver high quality training.
• Evaluate effectiveness of training delivered against program objectives and business priorities
• Provide the business with participant feedback, recommendations on changes to future training programs and any next steps related to training content.
• Conduct Needs Assessments informally or formally through focus groups, surveys and discussion with the business
• Develop training materials, leaders’ guides, course related job aides and other documentation that will reinforce training content
• Vendor management
• Management responsibilities for two individuals
• Significant training and development or relevant business experience in financial services environment
• Ability to interact and build strong relationships with all level of employees globally
• Management experience - ability to engage, motivate and develop
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a matrix management structure
• Innovative, problem solving mindset
• Team player with ability to work collaboratively and on virtual teams
• Excellent judgement and decision making skills
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.