GWM Technology – GWM Risk & Regulatory Analytics Lead
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Global Wealth Management Technology group is a hub supporting the business across three continents and various jurisdictions covering all areas of Private Banking from front end applications to the core accounting systems. The Team, composed of 300+ professionals in India, is in charge of implementing business sponsored and mandatory projects as well as providing technical support. Projects range from market expansion, finance, credit, regulatory, operations efficiency, tax, suitability, and other areas such product industrialization and client servicing solutions.
The goal of GWM Risk & Regulatory Analytics Program is to provide solution and associated services for and visualization and trending of risk and regulatory data within the GWM space. The overall Platform provides insights to Supervisory, Trust & Compliance teams using structured and unstructured data associated with core data elements like Client, Account and functional data. The end goal is to provision data and allow data visualization/reporting for various business streams within the group.
As a Lead
a) You will have to drive various projects in GWM Strategic Analytics work stream from Bangalore.
b) You will have to work with various stakeholders to define data and visualization requirements.
c) You will have to provide SME to the data and visualization development team, on technology and domain.
d) You will have to liaise with various upstream data providers to populate the data mart
e) You will have to bring in right engineering discipline within the team (TDD, BDD)
f) You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and ensure adherence to coding standards, procedures and techniques while following the complete SDLC.
Communication and Relationship Management
· Develop productive business relationships and integrate activities with Business Stakeholders, IT team members, Quality Assurance, Software Development and Database Administration teams, to ensure successful deployment and support of Production issues and various Projects/Assignments handled in Applications domain.
· Work collaboratively with stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and ongoing support. Maintains confidentiality of information and uses information appropriately.
· Exhibits sound judgment when making decisions and recommendations and serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal clients) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
Experience & Skills:
1) Bachelor’s Degree with specialized coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
2) 12+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade data integration solution
3) Experience with working on banking products and analytics in a Financial Services domain
4) Very Good knowledge of visualization platforms – Qlikview, Tableau etc.
5) Should have worked on database and ETL technologies.
6) Knowledge of Big Data stack
7) You have expertise in data stores (both transactional and non-transactional), and can code in a highly concurrent environment.
8) Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations. Experience of Agile or Lean methodologies is crucial.
9) Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies to ensure the early and continuous delivery of software
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.