About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgans Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worlds most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
LOB: CIB - Investor Services
Department - Fund Services - Project Management
CONFLUENCE UNITY – DESIGN ARCHITECT
Functional Job Title: Design Architect
Experience: 8 – 15 years
Corporate Job Title: Associate (602)
The role lies within the Investor Services Line of Business which generates more than $8 billion in revenue annually and is a global leader in custody, securities lending, fund accounting and administration, as well as in treasury services. Investor Services supports the needs of institutional clients worldwide and is one of the top three providers in both of its businesses: Treasury Services (TS) and Worldwide Securities Services (WSS).
The Solutions Design Architect - Confluence Unity is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Solutions Architect works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Developer and Technical Architect to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Engagement Manager.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match business requirements.
• Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook.
• Co-team with the Business Analysts to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
• Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
• Lead the UAT efforts.
• Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Engagement Manager.
• Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer.
• Participate in internal projects as required.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.