About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
JPMorgan Access is independently ranked #1, globally, as the best Treasury and Cash Management system for Commercial Clients. We currently serve through a unified web experience over 30,000 commercial clients, some of which are the largest companies in the world. We provide an integrated global cash management solution via Online Portal, Host-to-Host and Mobile channels. Our clients are in over 50 countries worldwide. On a daily basis, our clients move hundred’s of billions of dollars.
“We are the Chase.com for Corporations” Small and Large companies administer their company, make payroll, pay vendors, move money between accounts, report on their transactions, invest their excess funds, use loan proceeds, all from one platform.”
Our team of 650 is primarily located in three locations in North America - Jersey City, Columbus, Chicago, with additional resources off-shore in multiple locations in India.
• One of our major priorities this year are to redesign our web site for ADA compliance, this is a multi-year effort;
• Unique Applications: 12 +
• Components/Widgets: 100 +
• # of APIs to be developed: 50 +
• Responsive design using the latest technologies
• Integrate Liquidity capabilities into our system
• Build out multiple new Mobile applications for our clients
Role Description and Responsibilities:
As an application developer in the Administration Center team, you will design, code, test and debug software applications based on the requirements/functional specifications. You will need to adhere to the architectural standards, perform code reviews, analyze and fix any production issues. Extensive experience with Java/J2EE and Oracle is required. Role requires development and integration efforts with other developers in the team, both onshore and offshore, towards successful completion of projects. Candidate should be open to contribute on different areas of development and support activities, such as Analysis, Testing, DB Development and others.
Essential Skills: 5-10 years of experience in the following:
• Strong Core Java knowledge
• Strong J2EE experience (Spring , Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Restful Web Services)
• You also know the ins and outs of Java Web Application development
• Spring is a framework of choice
• Strong RDBMS understanding
• Good in Application Design
• Worked within an Agile/Scrum process
• Very interested and passionate about New technologies
• You can write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns
• You are a driven technical professional who takes pride in your craft
• New and emerging technologies excite you, but you are mindful enough to employ the right solutions for the right problems
• Financial Industry experience
• Java Multithreading
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.