J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Prime Services and Custody & Fund Services under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people globally and generates more than $6 billion in annual revenue.
As an Analyst / Associate in Investor Services Sales, you will work with the consultant relations and sales coverage team responsible for growing new and maintaining existing business within the Asset Owner client base in Investor Services covering corporate, public and not-for-profit clients as well as the external consultants they frequently hire to assess existing and reward new business. This team is very committed to investing in junior talent to learn our business and products, and gain direct exposure to clients, consultants as well as internal partners across the firm. Individuals with exceptional talent have the potential to grow into a role in direct client coverage, consultant relations or product management over time.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create and/or execute marketing materials, updates, RFPs, questionnaire responses or presentations for clients, consultants or internal use as needed, ensuring all materials meet brand and marketing standards
• Develop a solid understanding of consultant and client needs and how Investor Services can address them
• Provide analytics for client, consultant or internal use, master all sales, pipeline and analytical tools
• Interact with clients or consultants to address requests and join calls and meetings when appropriate
• Drive and/or support ad hoc projects for clients, consultants and internal partners
• Assist sales team with market research /analysis, sales metrics, consultant activities and other queries
• Coordinate with internal partners such as banking coverage and asset management, as well as Investor Services product, client service, onboarding, documentation management, legal and other support teams
• Gain solid product understanding and acquire expert knowledge of J.P. Morgan and other platforms
• Recommend and promote client solutions while working within established risk parameters
• Help maximize revenue with existing clients while building relationships with prospects
• Contribute to a disciplined marketing process, identify steps / strategy to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects
• Strong quantitative skills and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint necessary, and Bloomberg skills a plus
• Solid understanding of financial markets and the financial industry, regulation and credit risk management needed. Specific knowledge of corporate finance and/or pensions is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Superior partnership skills, and ability to work with teams across functions and regions
• Superb attention to detail, effective time management and multi-tasking ability required
• Ability to help identify innovative solutions to best serve customers and manage risk
• Candidates who are working towards or already earned an MBA are a plus
• New hires will need to complete FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensing requirements
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.